Marina – Water Shut Off
We just wanted to let everyone know that the Marina's water is getting shut off today for the winter.
If you need to use water after today, you will need to bring your own hose and when requesting a work rack please make sure you tell us that you need to be placed near the frost free faucet.
Thank you for another great season.
Fall Newsletter and Fall Hours
Cedar Creek Marina's 2017 Fall Newsletter is now available online. Click here to read our newsletter.
You can also subscribe to our email list and receive our newsletter, and other important information in your inbox.
Please note: Cedar Creek Marina's hours have changed:
Oct 2nd through Nov. 22nd we will be open 8am - 4pm 7 days a week
Closed for Thanksgiving Nov 23rd - 26th
Reopen Nov 27th - Dec 22nd 8am - 4pm Closed Sundays
Closed for Christmas Dec 23rd - Jan 1st
Yamaha’s Why Wait for Spring Fall Sales Event
Now is the time to give us a call, or request a quote on a repower. Yamaha's Why Wait for Spring Fall Sales Event is going on from October 2, 2017 to November 21, 2017. For a limited time, purchase an eligible new Yamaha 90hp - 300hp four-stroke outboard and get 6 years of Warranty Protection, or purchase an eligible new Yamaha 2.5hp - 75hp four-stroke outboard and get up to $750 credit. Click on the picture above for more details.
Notice: Closure of Cedar Creek Bridge on Rt. 36 – updated 10/2/17
10/2/17 UPDATE: CEDAR CREEK BRIDGE ON RT. 36 IS NOW OPEN.
We received an email with the following information:
DELDOT has informed us that they have a mechanical issue with the Cedar Creek Bridge on Rt. 36.
It will be closed until they can get the appropriate parts.
We will keep you informed as to any updates.
In the meantime, access will all be directed to Slaughter Beach Road.
We will update this post, and our Facebook post when the bridge reopens. You may also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates directly to your inbox.
Marina Closed Sunday Sept. 24th 2017
Cedar Creek Marina will be CLOSED Sunday, Sept. 24, 2017
We regret to inform you that we will be closed Sunday, Sept. 24th to celebrate the life and say goodbye to our dear wife, friend and co-worker Mary Kahl.
We will re-open on Monday at 7 a.m. for normal business hours.
Yamaha’s Power the Summer Sales Event
Check out Yamha's Power the Summer Sales Event going on from July 14, 2017 to August 31, 2017. Five years warranty, or $500 credit on new eligible models. Call us for more details.
5 Great Last Minute Gifts for Dad
Have you procrastinated and not gotten Dad anything for Father's Day yet? Don't worry, we all do it from time to time! We have tons of great gifts for the boater in your life.
- Not sure what he needs for the boat? A Cedar Creek shirt makes a great gift for Dad. We have various shirt designs in a wide range of sizes at both our Milford and Seaford, Delaware locations. Also new this year are our white long sleeve performance shirts. They are perfect for those hot summer days out on the boat.
2. Pick up a redesigned Cedar Creek Hat or a new pair of Calcutta sunglasses. No boater can ever have too many of either.
3. We carry a wide range of boat soaps and waxes. We can help you pick out the best products. Add a nice touch to this gift with a note promising to wash and wax the boat for him!! That's a gift he'll be sure to love.
4. You can't go wrong with the essential maintenance items for his boat and motor. We carry Yamaha oil, Yamaha's Ring Free, fuel stabilizers and additives. Dad will appreciate that you were thinking of him and his boat this Father's Day.
5. We have gift certificates! We're not saying that Dad is impossible to buy for, but a gift certificate is always a great for anyone. You can stop in and pick one up. You can call and have one mailed to you, but it will not arrive before this Sunday.
And of course we always have new and pre-owed boats and motors to pick from if your feeling extra generous this Father's Day.
So there you have it, 5 great gifts for the men in your life this Father's Day. Stop by one of our two locations: in Milford, DE or Seaford, DE and pick something out today.
Our hours are as follows:
Milford: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7am - 5pm
Seaford: Friday: 8:30am - 5pm ; Saturday 8:30am - Noon; Closed on Sunday
Help Wanted – Seasonal Dock Attendant
Cedar Creek Marina is looking for a motivated individual for a Dock Attendant during the summer season. This is a seasonal position through October 2017. The schedule for this position would be Sunday - Wednesday.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- filling boats with gas
- assist forklift driver in launching boats
- assisting customers at the dock - launching and returning, docking boats and tying them off
- attending to bait - frozen and live
- taking out trash
Applicant must be motivated, be prepared to be outside and on your feet most of the day. Must have reliable transportation.
Please apply in person.
100 Marina Ln
Milford, DE 19963
Cedar Creek Marina will be open 7am - 5pm on Memorial Day.