5 Great Last Minute Gifts for Dad
Have you procrastinated and not gotten Dad anything for Father’s Day yet? Don’t worry, we all do it from time to time! We have tons of great gifts for the boater in your life.
- Not sure what he needs for the boat? A Cedar Creek shirt makes a great gift for Dad. We have various shirt designs in a wide range of sizes at both our Milford and Seaford, Delaware locations. Also new this year are our white long sleeve performance shirts. They are perfect for those hot summer days out on the boat.
2. Pick up a redesigned Cedar Creek Hat or a new pair of Calcutta sunglasses. No boater can ever have too many of either.
3. We carry a wide range of boat soaps and waxes. We can help you pick out the best products. Add a nice touch to this gift with a note promising to wash and wax the boat for him!! That’s a gift he’ll be sure to love.
4. You can’t go wrong with the essential maintenance items for his boat and motor. We carry Yamaha oil, Yamaha’s Ring Free, fuel stabilizers and additives. Dad will appreciate that you were thinking of him and his boat this Father’s Day.
5. We have gift certificates! We’re not saying that Dad is impossible to buy for, but a gift certificate is always a great for anyone. You can stop in and pick one up. You can call and have one mailed to you, but it will not arrive before this Sunday.
And of course we always have new and pre-owed boats and motors to pick from if your feeling extra generous this Father’s Day.
So there you have it, 5 great gifts for the men in your life this Father’s Day. Stop by one of our two locations: in Milford, DE or Seaford, DE and pick something out today.
Our hours are as follows:
Milford: Friday, Saturday and Sunday 7am – 5pm
Seaford: Friday: 8:30am – 5pm ; Saturday 8:30am – Noon; Closed on Sunday