Updates around the Marina
We are excited to start off the 2020 boating season. With forklift service resuming on April 1st, we have been doing some spring cleaning and updating around the Marina and would like to share our progress with you:
All the work racks have new boards and steps:
The beams were replaced on the docklift:
For more news, sign up for our newsletter and receive updates directly in your Inbox.
Storage customers, keep an eye out and a newsletter will be mailed to you with this months billing, or you may find a copy on our webpage here: Helpful Links
Spring 2020 Newsletter
Cedar Creek Marina’s 2020 Spring Newsletter is now available online. Click here to read it.
- Both Cedar Creek Marina and Cedar Creek Marine Center will currently remain open during the Covid-19 outbreak. We ask that you please use your best judgement when planning a visit to us. Our thoughts and prayers are will all of those that have been affected by this. Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
- Cedar Creek Marina, Milford, DE Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8am - 4pm through March 31; April 1 - May 15 open 7 days a week 8am - 4pm; please see the newsletter for the remainder of the year
- Forklift Service resumes on April 1st
- Closed April 12th for Easter
- Please get your service requests in as soon as possible so that your boat will be ready for the spring.
- Keep an eye out here on the blog for more information about what we are doing around the marina this spring.
- Cedar Creek Marine Center, Seaford, DE is open year round Tue. - Sat. 9am - 5pm
You can also subscribe to our email list and receive our newsletter, and other important information in your inbox.
Safe Boating Classes – Spring 2020
You may click on the image above for a printable copy of the flyer.
The United States Coast Guard Auxiliary will be holding Safe Boating classes at the Elks Lodge in Milford, DE this spring. You will have three dates to choose from. The cost of the class is $10 per person.
This course will cover: getting to know your boat, getting underway, operating your boat safely, legal requirements of boating, what to do in boating emergencies and enjoying water sports with your boat. Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a State of Delaware Boating Safety Certificate by mail. This certificate is required for boaters born after January 1, 1978.
Call Mike Geletej with any questions or to make your reservations now: 302-212-9880
Cedar Creek Marina Holiday Hours
Holiday Hours for Cedar Creek Marina in Milford, DE are as follows:
Last day open: Friday Dec 20, 2019
Closed: Dec 21, 2019 to Jan 1, 2020
Re-open Jan 2, 2020 8am - 4pm
We will be checking emails during the holiday break.
Thank you for another great season, we look forward to serving you in the upcoming year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Water Off for the Season
Due to the incoming weather, we will be shutting the water off at Cedar Creek Marina for the season as of today 11/12/19. You are still able to bring your own hose and use our frost free spigot. When calling to request a work rack, you will need to let us know if you need to be placed near the frost free spigot.
If you have any questions, please call us 302-422-2040
Thank you for another great season.
Yamaha’s Spring Savings Sales Event
For a limited time, purchase an eligible new Yamaha four-stroke outboard and receive:
Up to $500 Credit on eligible 2.5 - 75hp outboards
5 Years of Warranty Protection on eligible 90 - 300hp outboards
OFFER VALID FROM
MAY 29, 2019–JUNE 30, 2019
Cedar Creek Marina – Proud Sponsor of Gary Gaulding
5-4-19 Cedar Creek Marina is a proud sponsor of Gray Gaulding in the #8 Chevrolet Xfinity car today at Dover International Speedway
Road Closure: Slaughter Beach Road 4/15/2019 -5/3/2019
Portion of Slaughter Beach Road to be Closed for Bridge Deck Repairs
WHEN: 7:00 a.m. on April 15, 2019 until 6:00 p.m. on May 3, 2019, pending weather.
WHERE: Slaughter Beach Road (Bridge) between Wells Road and Bay Avenue, Slaughter Beach.
WHAT: DelDOT’s contractor Mumford & Miller Concrete will be repairing damage under the structure by placing new sheeting at each end of the bridge deck.
Eastbound: Slaughter Beach Road, turn left onto Route 1 northbound, turn right on Route 36/Cedar Beach Road and continue to Bay Avenue.
Westbound: Slaughter Beach Road, turn right on to Bay Avenue, continue onto Route 36/Cedar Beach Road. Left turn at Route 1 southbound, next left turn at Slaughter Beach Road.
Detour signage will be posted for motorists.
Help Wanted: Store Clerk / Office Assistant in Seaford
Help wanted: Store Clerk/ Office Assistant in our Seaford location
Looking for a reliable individual that is detail oriented, with experience in customer service. Duties to include but not limited to: greeting and assisting customers in retail setting, operating cash register, processing boat registrations, answering phones, maintaining a clean work environment, and assisting other office personnel in store and with clerical duties as needed. Needs to be proficient with computers and other standard office equipment. Weekends required. Some training will be provided. Must have reliable transportation.
Please apply in person:
Cedar Creek Marine Center, 20676 Sussex Highway, Seaford, DE 19973
Marina News: Forklift Service Resumes
Let's get the season started out right. Here are a few reminders:
- Forklift Service resumes today, April 1st, 2019.
- Spring Hours: 8am - 4pm - 7 days a week
- We will be Closed Easter Sunday 4/21/19
- Don't forget to get your work orders into the office if you want your boat dewinterized/spring start up.
- You need an appointment to have your boat loaded on your trailer
- Winter Storage contracts end April 15th
- Seasonal Storage contracts begin April 15th
As always, we look forward to another great boating season.